CHEER COMPETITION IS BACK!!!!
Registration is open until July 12th.
Uniform fitting is July 12th at Harmony Elementary school.
Click REGISTER at the top right of the page to sign up
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
1. Cost: $200 per athlete which includes competition uniform and competition entry fees. You will need to provide your own shoes and black cheer backpack. We will have a raffle for $100 Amazon gift card to help with costs associated with competition if you need it. Please get with me if you would like to participate.
2. Travel is required but we will only be traveling inside GA.
3. We will have at least 2 comps to participate in but we will potentially be competing in 4.
4. Practices start July 27th and will be every Tuesday with more practices to be added as we can due to sideline.
5. We will have 2 squads (numbers permitting). Black squad 6yr-8yr and green squad 9yr-12yr.
6. Black squad will practice 6-7pm and green squad 7-8pm with potential to increase to 8:30pm.
7. Competition is for dedicated athletes. Please talk with your athlete about competition and make sure they truly want to participate.
8. You can only miss 2 unexcused practice days. Every other practice day missed will need to have a doctors excuse or other excused reason decided on by you and your coach. If you miss more than two days you may be asked to leave the squad. If someone is out that means stunts can not go up and positions can not be practiced appropriately. Every athlete has a unique personalized spot choreographed just for them so we need all participants there as much as possible.